Share this article
Kelly and Chris Smith, his Kris Kross partner, were just 13 when they were discovered at an Atlanta mall in by Jermaine Dupri, who made the duo one of the first acts signed to his then new label, So So Def Records. Their debut album, Totally Krossed Out , would go on to sell over four million copies in the US alone. No official cause of death has been announced, though an Atlanta police spokesperson told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Kelly's death is being investigated as a drug overdose.
An autopsy has been scheduled for Thursday morning. This section may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: unencyclopedic Please help improve this section if you can.
Kris Kross’ Chris Kelly dies aged 34; cause of death reported as drug-related
April Learn how and when to remove this template message. Retrieved Rolling Stone.
- mac paint pot quite natural brows;
- Kriss Kross rapper Chris Kelly died of a drug overdose, toxicology tests reveal | The Independent?
- free data recovery software mac os 10.4.
- Kris Kross' Chris "Mac Daddy" Kelly's Cause Of Death Ruled A Drug Overdose;
New York Daily News. Retrieved 31 October Company Information". Associated Press.
- my apple mac wont turn on.
- mac fall 2012 nail polish.
- R.I.P. Chris Kelly;
Retrieved 2 May NewsOne For Black America. The Daily Telegraph. London, UK. May 12, Retrieved September 18, Hung Medien. Retrieved April 2, Top peaks: Ryan, Gavin Australia's Music Charts Retrieved September 19, Canadian Recording Industry Association.
Chris Kelly - Rapper - Biography
Archived from the original on October 19, Recording Industry Association of America. To millions of fans worldwide, he was the trendsetting, backwards pants-wearing one-half of Kris Kross who loved making music. But to us, he was just Chris — the kind, generous and fun-loving life of the party. Though he was only with us a short time, we feel blessed to have been able to share some incredible moments with him. His legacy will live on through his music, and we will forever love him.
- aprire documenti word con mac.
- Kris Kross’ Chris ‘Mac Daddy’ Kelly Dies at 34.
- free codecs for quicktime mac.
- The Pain Of A Mother: To Us, He Was Just Chris, Kind, Generous And Fun.
- Kris Kross rapper Kelly died from drug overdose, authorities say - Reuters;
- powerpc mac os x 10.5.
The budding hip-hop mogul brought the duo to Ruffhouse Records, which released their debut album, Totally Krossed Out , in , when Kelly and Smith were 13 and 12 years old. Drugs are no joke.